Skip to main content
Other quick FYI's about me before I get on topic!: I love Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior, my family (my two nieces, Kinsleigh & Memphis, are my WORLD! 9 yrs & 15 months), friends, traveling (i'm a Disney Fanatic!), learning how to be a new homeowner and figuring out this "wife life!" Although, it sometimes calls for a drink! Planning a wedding, a Honeymoon trip, buying a house, getting married (a few weeks before the holidays), moving into said new house, remodeling, and deciding to go back to school all within one year has been so much fun yet completely overwhelming at the same time! So, i am now a craft beer and wine enthusiast 😜 Cheers! 🍺

My husband also works with me at Albertville City as a Lieutenant Fireman/Paramedic with Albertville Fire & Rescue. He has a lawn care business on the side and works for Corbitt Power and Light, as well, doing tree work. Being a first responder is his passion, but unfortunately, it doesn't pay the best, so I'm blessed he is such a hard worker and does all he does to provide for us. In our spare time, we love to get outdoors and hike, hunt, camp, bike, kayak, and be as active as possible! I'll be 30 this August, my birthday is 8-9-89 (fun fact!) and my goal is to be "thirty and thriving!" I would LOVE to get in great shape for once while I'm still young and have no little ones keeping me busy! So, the hubs and I recently joined the gym... but, with our jobs, and me being back in school, we haven't found any time to actually go yet! Maybe soon. I'm loving being a student again, though. Here's to the journey to graduation!

Last but not least, very important, rather, I am all Vol! I love Tennessee Football! Despite the miserable last decade we've had, I am tried and true! Sorry, Mrs. Morgan! I've been holding out on you. I'll be sure when I bust out my orange here soon not to sit on the front row that night 🍊 just for you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A "Ground Breaking" Project, Welcome Sand Mountain Park & Amphitheater to Albertville

Sand Mountain Park, Baseball Complex, Championship Field Something "BIG" is coming, something rather unprecedented for Marshall County, AL, much less, Albertville. Something of the magnitude of approximatley 133 acres, buildings of near 300,000 square feet, and more; but, we'll get back to that in a minute. For years, as a municipality, we've struggled to gain the attention we deserve from retailers and developers who have notoriously built just outside of our city limits, often times, in Guntersville, to draw from the lake, or previously, in Boaz, to be near the now decrepit Tanger Outlets. Albertville is three times the size of our neighboring cities ranging 26 square miles, with a population of nearly 30,000. When Wal-Mart, Belk, Lowe's, Staple's, Chik Fil A, Cracker Barrel, Publix, and a vast array of other retailers decided to locate outside of our city limits to the North and South of us, our friends in Boaz and Guntersville began "eating

Farm to Fork on Main

Albertville Farmers Market's fourth annual Farm to Table Dinner has officially been set for Thursday, September 5th, 2019, on Main Street! Tickets will go on sale mid summer, at Albertville Farmers Market, and online at cityofalbertville.com, via EventBrite. Stay tuned to the Farmers Market's social channels for an "on sale date" announcement! Pay close attention, as most years tickets are gone before most folks even hear they're on sale, and seating is limited to 150 people.  AHS ProStart Culinary Students  Farm to Table Dinner Setting If you've attended before, you know, the menu is ALWAYS a suprise and it gets better and better every single year! Featured chefs in the past have been Crystal McKone of Old Town Stock House and Jessica Hanners of Homecoming Cafe and Catering. Both previous chefs are known for their farm to fork menu concept, sourcing all of their ingredients locally, and helping cultivate sustainable farming in our community. The

Ten Years of Great Tunes and Counting... MSMF 2019 is Coming to Albertville in August!

Wow. Has it really been ten years? Even before I worked for the City of Albertville and coordinated Main Street Music Festival, I attended this event, loyally, for nine years. As in, I haven't missed one since it debuted in 2009! That's just part of living in Albertville, and luckily for us, now, part of living in Marshall County and the Southeast. MSMF is the largest free music festival in the Southern United States including in its activities a weekend of music from national recording artists, food, vendors, a vast variety of entertainment, including local talent, and all around family fun. This year, it celebrates its tenth year and comes to you August 2nd and 3rd! Bret Michaels Band, MSMF 2017  In 2016, we were named a Top Twenty Event to Attend by the Southeast Tourism Society, an exciting and prestigious designation that helped the festival gain attention from outside of our region and growing its audience size by large percentages. Last year's festival, featur